Full-time: 7:30am- 4pm or 8am-4:30pm
$52,000 + benefits
A full-service family owned plumbing, air-conditioning and sewer company is hiring an operations assistant to serve as a liaison between their customers and technicians as they continue to grow while being an integral part of their team.
Operations Assistant Job Responsibilities:
● The purpose of the Operations Assistant is to act as a liaison
between our customers and our field technicians.
● Supports company operations by maintaining office systems.
● Scheduling and dispatching for a growing service team.
● Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning
field technicians, and following up on work results for a growing
● Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special
reports, summarizing information, and identifying trends.
● Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as
Operations Assistant Qualifications:
● Friendly and outgoing personality.
● Desire for growth with additional training.
● Ability to learn or experience with ServiceTitan field management software.
● Communicating with customer relationship skills, oral and written.
● Ability to work together as a team member and independently, and
on multiple assignments throughout the day.
● Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word.
● A High School diploma or equivalent is required.
● Experience with ServiceTitan software is a plus, but not necessary.
● Training opportunities for growth and promotion.
● Family-oriented business.
● Great Benefits including various levels of medical plans,
prescription discounts plus vision/dental.
● 401K Retirement Program.
Hybrid - 3 days a week in Roscoe Village office
$52,000 - $57,000 salary + excellent benefits
The Account Administrator will provide exceptional service to our financial advisors and clients , supporting all investment account administrative activities. You will operate within their proprietary systems and processes using resources to provide excellent account
service. Going above and beyond for clients and collaborating well with advisor team(s) and the investment department are critical for success in this role. This position is full-time, non-exempt and located in our office at least three days per week.
The Account Administrator will report to the Branch Manager. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Desired skills include, but are not limited to:
Full-time, Hybrid (on-site time varies as needed)
Salary based on experience
A management consulting firm that specializes in fractional CFO/Controller/Accounting Manager services is hiring an accounting professional with 5-10 accounting years experience, CPA not necessary. This firm handles management advisory, restructuring, debt and equity placement, so an ideal candidate must have a strong understanding of month-end, journal entries, reconciling and tax payments . This is a unique experience to work with a variety of clients on location, meet with them face-to-face and help them succeed.
Full-time, WFH, 2 in-person meetings a month
Salary $22 an hour or based on experience
A small business CFO, who goes 24/7 is looking to hire a remote assistant to help him schedule and coordinate meetings, track and prospect referrals, cold call, implement CRM, take real-time notes during staff meetings, double-check payroll, and keep him organized and on track. If you are a take-charge, strong communicator with excellent grammar and typing skills and looking for an opportunity to show off your leadership skills this is for you.
2nd monitor provided
Must have PC knowledge, not Mac
In-person: 2-hour staff meeting Monday (3rd Monday of the month)
Networking event (lunchtime 1st Wednesday of the month)
For this role, you'll need:
Calendar management skills: scheduling, organizing, reminding
Excellent communication skills: written and verbal
Client and vendor relations experience
Strong grasp of Microsoft Suite, Zoho, Outlook
Familiarity with QuickSolvers, Canva, Social Media
Understanding of invoicing, onboarding, marketing, workflows
Full-Time ($60K - $80K, based on experience) with benefits
OR Part-Time (15-20 hours/week)
In office, Northbrook
*You do NOT need a License in Life and Health insurance for this role
**Previous experience in employee benefits account management a must!
This is a meaningful and challenging opportunity for the right individual to join a prominent insurance brokerage. Office Culture: family like atmosphere with respect for work-life balance and no micro-managing. The mission is to provide exceptional service and advice to clients while maintaining the highest degree of integrity in the areas of employee benefits, risk management, and personal strategic planning.
The successful candidate will be responsible for performing a variety of day-to-day duties to manage accounts primarily in the small group segment (25-200 ATNE); these duties can include, but not limited to:
Salary & Benefits:
Compensation is commensurate with experience. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental, life, short and long term disability, flexible spending account, and 401(k).
Brand Experience & Marketing Manager
Full-time, WFH, occasional in-office hours (events)
Chicago, IL (Uptown)
Salary $75K-$80 Based on experience + Benefits
Are you a marketing guru with a passion for technology? A unique job opportunity awaits you. A local family-owned laundromat chain and industrial company is seeking a talented individual for a local marketing position. This is your chance to create the ultimate customer experience by getting to know the Uptown community and bringing in new amenities, organizing book drives, and devising a strategy to enhance their brand. Take on this exciting challenge. Create community events, get to know the chamber of commerce, local festivals, roll up your sleeves, problem solve, show your grit, be the go-to person, ignite leadership, and flex your strategic superpowers!
- Conducting research to determine customer needs and wants, then
developing marketing strategies to meet those needs
- Developing brand identity strategies, including creating logos and taglines that
best represent their clients’ brands
- Developing long-term strategies for increasing brand awareness and loyalty
- Conducting market research to identify potential opportunities for new
products or services within an existing market
- Help develop marketing campaigns
- Ensure marketing data is consistent with the brand messaging.
- Creating brand awareness through advertising campaigns
- Developing strategies to increase customer engagement through social media
channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Pinterest
- Event execution
- Problem Solver
- Job Fair and Event Ambassador
Woman-owned business based in Evanston, IL
Fully Commission-based role, WFH
Are you a self-motivated people-person who wants the flexibility to build your own business on your own time? This woman-owned company is changing how credit card processing works for businesses, by offering top-notch customer service, potential savings, and the latest technology. Merchant Consultants show companies how it's possible to save with ease.
Connect with businesses in your own community and create your own portfolio - you control how it develops and you'll gain residual income over time.
Full Time/In Office/Benefits/Northbrook
Production Assistant will be responsible for overseeing and coordinating various aspects of construction projects from start to finish, ensuring that all tasks are completed on time, within budget, and to the highest quality standards. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and leadership skills, as well as the ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities simultaneously.
• Coordinate and oversee construction projects from start to finish, ensuring that all tasks are completed on time, within budget, and to the highest quality standards.
• Assist with the development project plans, including schedules, budgets, and resources required for the project.
• Assist with communicating project updates and progress to stakeholders, including clients, contractors, and management.
• Collaborate with architects, engineers, and other stakeholders to ensure that project requirements are met and all necessary permits are obtained.
• Manage project documentation, including contracts, change orders, and other project-related paperwork.
• Manage project risks and issues, including identifying and mitigating potential risks.
• Ensure that all safety requirements are met and that work is conducted in a safe and responsible manner.
• Bachelor's degree in Construction Management, Architecture, Engineering, or a related field.
• Proven experience in project coordination or management in the construction industry.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong organizational and time-management skills.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks simultaneously.
• Knowledge of construction project management software and tools.
• Strong problem-solving skills and ability to identify and mitigate risks.
• Understanding of safety regulations and requirements.
• Ability to read and interpret construction plans and specifications.
• Strong leadership skills and ability to work well with a team.
Paralegal/Law Office Assistant
$25/hour, 20-25 hours/week, flexible in-office schedule (no remote)
A small family-run law firm is looking to add support staff in a relaxed office environment with a very flexible in-office schedule. Looking for a paralegal or other professional with medical office background who can jump in and work side-by-side with the firm's executive assistant and two attorneys. Requested experience:
Account Manager Financial Services
Hybrid- WFH (Libertyville)
$60-$65 base ++ commission
Are you looking for a new career? This is an opportunity to get paid while you become licensed.
CULTURE is everything at this company- you must possess the following:
Ideal Team Player
• Take prospective clients through our financial goals assessment process
• Conduct annual review meetings with existing clients
• Participate in daily sales trainings to continue to grow your sales and service skills
• Work with marketing to produce educational content for lead generation
• Remain in good order with compliance by following Securities and Exchange Commission regulations
• Build and maintain relationships with existing clients to generate referrals and identify new investment opportunities
• Work with the service team to ensure clients are taken care of with the highest standards for client service
• Market research & market analysis
• Recommend strategies
• Execute strategies
• Monitor accounts
You will have these Skills and Personal Attributes
• Strong presentation skills – you are confident, articulate, professional
• Story telling ability – your stories are clear, concise, engaging and authentic
• Sales discovery skills – asking probing questions to identify client needs and pain points
• Teamwork – cooperative work with sales-support team members for an ideal client experience
• Quick learner, self-starter, responsible, and a desire to grow
o 401(k) matching
• Flexible schedule – Hybrid after training period
• Health insurance
• Health savings account
• Life insurance
• Paid time off
• Parental leave
• Retirement plan
• Vision insurance
• Dental insurance
Supplemental pay types:
• Bonus pay
• Commission pay
Salary: Starting $66K
Full-time preferred, open to part-time and remote.
Individuals at this level normally have a college degree with a major in accounting and have obtained the requisite hours to be CPA eligible, and generally have from zero to four years of experience.
Qualifications:• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel)• Proficient in CCH Axcess or similar products• Experience or familiarity with Quickbooks and Tax preparation software is a plus• Ability to work independently in a team atmosphere• Bachelor’s Degree in Business and Accounting• CPA, EA, or CPA eligible preferred
You are expected to:
Family Law Practice
Chicago Loop or Bannockburn location
Salary- Based on experience, MUST have some experience.
Able to communicate clearly with clients about discovery
Keep track of and on top of all discovery deadlines – sending email
reminders to both clients and attorneys when needed
Handle discovery for a minimum of 45 files
Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
Review personal tax returns and pull pertinent information for compiling of
Review asset/liability documents and compile detailed balance sheet
Utilize Family Law Software to calculate taxes for income on Financial
Compile production index of documents produced and determine the
documents that are missing
Extract necessary information from production index for drafting of detailed
SCR 201(k) letter to opposing counsel
Draft basic pleadings (i.e., Petition for Dissolution of Marriage, Petition for
Temporary Support, Motion to Compel)
Draft and Respond to all Discovery Requests (Request for Production of
Documents, Matrimonial Interrogatories and Witness Disclosures)
Recognize and read various asset/liability documents (i.e., bank account,
brokerage account, retirement account, credit card statements, etc.).
Download, organize, scan, save and re-name discovery documents
Timely Compile Dissipation Claims
Determine the exhibits needed and prepare exhibits and exhibit lists for Trial
Assemble Balance Sheet, Income and Dissipation Notebooks for Trial
Compile Marital Settlement Agreements and Settlement Distribution Charts
Trace Monies throughout parties’ accounts
Determine classification of assets as marital or non-marital and provide
underlying documents proving same
Able to work independently and proficiently
Run a file – knowing what the next step is on a file without being told what to
do by the attorneys
Communicate with attorneys the status of discovery on each file
Knowing the order of importance of assignments given